COVID-19 changed everything, for everyone, in a quick minute. We’re all in this together!
Throughout the field of family law, tremendous energy is pouring into collaborative discussions about best practices during this strange and uncharted time.
Groups are gathering in conversation and individual practitioners are leading the way with exciting possibilities, creative service models, and new practice policies.
Amidst the many changes, my clinical social work practice is open and receiving new work.
Your confidence in my service delivery is humbling and I am grateful to continue helping during the COVID-19, Coronavirus Health Crisis.
Competence and Compassion are at the foundation of who I am and everything I do. These are steady, consistent, and dependable attributes you can rely on.
Meetings are now held on a secure and HIPPA compliant virtual platform. This will continue until a time when it is safe for us to meet again in person.
Lori A. Bonnevier, LCSW, LLC is using the Telehealth platform Simple Practice.
Please contact me directly to discuss custody and parenting time evaluations, mediation, consultation, counseling, or any other unique need you or your client are experiencing: firstname.lastname@example.org
To calendar a custody evaluation, the following are first needed:
- Court order (I will calendar if stipulated while waiting for the court to execute)
- $1000 not-refundable commitment fee – payable by personal or bank check
- Contact information for all parties – email, phone, and mailing address
- Signed Professional Services Agreements (download below)
- Signed Informed Consent Agreements (download below)